Saturday, October 25, 2008

Welcome Home Cocoa(puff)



Yesterday was very eventful. I went to the horsey chiropractor with my new boy for an adjustment before he came home. Yes, that's right, horse chiro. I was skeptical at first, but the difference is immediate and substantial. It makes good sense when you think about it, everything is connected to the back, and most of the work we do on these guys is putting weight on their backs!
Cocoa is a sweetheart. He's taken well to his surroundings and is playing nicely with Elle. When we put them together Elle decided to give a show, walk, trot, canter, gallop around while squealing and nickering and snorting. I think she's smitten with the new man around the house. I hate to tell her though, Cocoapuff is a gelding, and is more likely to want to braid her hair and talk about 'feelings'.
I'm so excited. He's so handsome. I've included some photos from this morning. For my parents and other not so tech-savvy people, you can click on the pics to make them bigger. Love you guys! WELCOME HOME COCOAPUFF!!!

No comments: